+7 (926) 764–8009 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)
Contest organizer: Publishing House Beautiful houses press
The general partner of the contest: OOO «ONLY-Market»
The Open International Competition «ONLY SAUNA: design without borders» aims to identify original design solutions and the best author’s ideas for using Harvia and Cariitti brand products in the design of saunas in apartments, country houses, wellness and spa centers and create an information field for their promotion. The contest is held as part of the International Exhibition «Aqua Salon. Wellness & SPA. Pools and saunas».
The general partner of the contest is OOO «ONLY-Market».
OOO «ONLY-Market» is the largest dealer of products of leading European manufacturers of bath equipment - Harvia, Helo, Kastor and Tylo.
The contest is open, it can be attended by professional architects, designers, decorators, design bureaus, workshops, as well as teachers and students of specialized universities and faculties.
Participation in the contest is free. Both implemented projects and architectural concepts in the following categories are accepted for participation in the contest:
• Sauna in a country house
• Sauna in a wellness center
• Sauna in an apartment
The main condition: products from Only catalogs (HARVIA, Cariitti brands) should be used in the work.
In the implemented and 3D projects declared in the nominations «Sauna in a country house» and «Sauna in a wellness center», the following products should be used to choose from:
• HARVIA heaters and Cariitti products (Cariitti lighting or Cariitti Taive interior elements)
• HARVIA electric heaters: Alfa, Cilindro Plus, Cilindro Spot, Delta, Delta Combi, Forte AFB, Globe, Glow, Glow Corner, Hidden Heater, Kivi, Legend, Modulo, Profi, The Wall, The Wall Combi, Virta, Virta Combi , Virta Pro, Virta Pro Combi, Vega Compact, Vega, Vega Pro, Club, Senator
• HARVIA woodburning stoves: Legend, Standart, Ville Haapasalo.
Participants in the «Sauna in an apartment» nomination (3D project) should use the following sauna models in their projects:
• HARVIA Variant, HARVIA Rondium, HARVIA Rubic, HARVIA Claro, HARVIA Sirius, HARVIA Capella, HARVIA Smartfold, HARVIA Solide Indoor.
Materials are available at: www.only.ru/contest/
Consulting on OOO «ONLY-Market» products (Harvia and Cariitti brands): Darenskikh Alexandr Ivanovich, tel. +7 (903) 743-41-02.
In the description of the competitive work it is necessary to indicate which products of OOO «ONLY-Market» (Harvia and Cariitti brands) were used in the implemented or 3D project.
The contestant guarantees his copyright on the works submitted and bears in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation full responsibility in case of violation of the rights of third parties.
According to the results of the contest, 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each nomination are determined. According to the results of online voting, one winner is determined - the prize of audience sympathy.
1st place in the nominations - a trip to Finland (travel, accommodation, cultural and business programs are included in the package of services).
2nd place in the nominations - iPad tablets.
3rd places in the nominations - sets of bath accessories.
The prize for the winner of the online voting is a certificate for a 20% discount on ONLY products.
Formats of materials provided:
The description is provided in electronic form in a separate text file (doc, docx, txt, rtf):
• name of the contest, name of the project / 3D object, surname, name of the author (s), name of the company (for legal entities) / name of the university (for students), city, country, contact person (for legal entities);
• a brief description of the project (up to 2000 characters), revealing the main idea, the concept of the proposed solution;
• for implemented projects, it is necessary to indicate the name and surname of the photographer who took the picture;
• translation of the name and description of the project into English for publication (optional);
Attention! Photographs and plans should not contain copyright badges, coordinates and logos.
• one horizontal image 133 x 75 cm, JPEG format, at least 200 dpi.
• images min 100 x 130 mm, at least 300 dpi, JPEG format.
For demonstration at the exhibition:
• a tablet is drawn up according to the layout of the organizer.
To publish on the site:
• photographs of the competitive object or visualization of the competitive project (not less than 5 and not more than 12 pieces) in JPEG format, not less than 1200 px in width (for horizontal images) and not less than 800 px in width (for vertical images). All photos should be numbered in the order in which they will be displayed on the website.
• a brief description of the project in Russian (no more than 2000 characters), revealing the main idea, the concept of the proposed solution.