+7 (495) 730–5592
Contest organizer: Publishing House Beautiful houses press
Official support: Union of Moscow Architects, Union of Architects of Russia
The open international contest AQUA Prestige 2021 is designed to help Russian and foreign architects and designers to promote their ideas, developments and projects in the field of creating water wellness spaces, to stimulate the development of the wellness industry, and also to offer general audiences examples of organizing space for a healthy lifestyle. The contest is held in the framework of the International Exhibition «Aqua Salon. Wellness & SPA. Pool and sauna».
The competition is open; architects, designers, architectural and design bureaus, students of architectural educational institutions from around the world can participate in it.
Registration for the contest is on a paid basis. Participation costs — registration fees — are listed below. Free participation is only available to students and exhibitors at the 2021 Spring Exhibitions.
|A non-Russian architect/team up to 3 projects||50 Euro (VAT included)|
Students are kindly asked to attach a scanned copy of a student ID card.
Both realized projects and architectural concepts in the following nominations are accepted for participation in the contest:
• Public Pool
• Private Pool
• Wellness zone
• Russian bath
The contestant guarantees his copyright on the works submitted and bears in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation full responsibility in case of violation of the rights of third parties.
The main prize in each nomination is awarded according to the results of the voting of the professional jury. In addition, the online voting winner is determined by electronic voting, which receives the Audience Award.
The contest results summing and awarding the winners will be held on March 18, 2021 at the International Exhibition Aqua Salon. Wellness & SPA. Pool and Sauna in the Crocus Expo fairground, Moscow.
Competitive projects included in the short-list will be presented in the framework of the exposition during the exhibitions Fireplaces Salon, Wooden House, House & Garden. Moscow Garden Show, Aqua Salon: Wellness & Spa. Pools and saunas from March 18 to March 21, 2021 in the Crocus Expo fairground (Moscow).
The best projects will be published in the magazines of the Publishing House Beautiful houses press.
Formats of materials provided:
The description is provided in electronic form in a separate text file (doc, docx, txt, rtf):
• name of the contest, name of the project / 3D object, surname, name of the author (s), name of the company (for legal entities) / name of the university (for students), city, country, contact person (for legal entities);
• a brief description of the project (up to 2000 characters), revealing the main idea, the concept of the proposed solution;
• for implemented projects, it is necessary to indicate the name and surname of the photographer who took the picture;
• translation of the name and description of the project into English for publication (optional);
Attention! Photographs and plans should not contain copyright badges, coordinates and logos.
• one horizontal image 133 x 75 cm, JPEG format, at least 200 dpi.
• images min 100 x 130 mm, at least 300 dpi, JPEG format.
For demonstration at the exhibition:
• a tablet is drawn up according to the layout of the organizer.
To publish on the site:
• photographs of the competitive object or visualization of the competitive project (not less than 5 and not more than 12 pieces) in JPEG format, not less than 1200 px in width (for horizontal images) and not less than 800 px in width (for vertical images). All photos should be numbered in the order in which they will be displayed on the website.
• a brief description of the project in Russian (no more than 2000 characters), revealing the main idea, the concept of the proposed solution.